The development and implementation of the ChemCert program has been very much a partnership combining the strengths and expertise of agricultural industry’s clients, governments and educators. Training and accreditation is based on common national competencies which have been endorsed by the industry, and an accredited curriculum and training package.
ChemCert in the future
ChemCert is constantly evolving through an ongoing process of review at both state and national levels to meet the needs of farmers, industries governments and markets.
A Strategic Plan has been developed so that ChemCert can continue to lead Australia as:
1) The peak body issuing accreditation on behalf of industry;
2) The provider of QA on farm chemical use, training provision and assessment of farm chemical users;
3) The forum for setting standards and competencies for farm chemical management practice;
4) The acknowledged best agent for change to assist farm chemical users reach set standards for farm chemical management;
5) An integral part of sustainable farming for production of high quality food and fibre, QA programs involving farm chemical use and industry initiatives promoting safety and waste management.
The future role will increasingly be one of providing quality assurance services and training resources to support training providers, resulting in programs that are appropriate, up to date and delivered by registered trainers with high quality resources.
Copyright © 2009 ChemCert. All rights
are reserved. Last updated: 8/07/2013
If you have an questions about our website, please contact our webmaster