Freecall Free Call ChemCert 1800 444 228

Tasmania Legislation


If you apply agricultural chemical products for a commercial spraying business, you must hold a Certificate of Competency that is relevant to the type of work you do.

Certificates of Competency may be issued to operators who have completed recognised accredited training such as ChemCert AQF3 in the use of agricultural chemicals. A certificate will specify the types of spraying work you may do.

Useful links

Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Water & Environment